Take a Stand (Read Acts 16: 1-21
- What action did Paul take which throw him in jail?
- Why did that make Paul upset when the fortune teller would say, “These are the servants of the most high, listen to them to be saved”?
- Be careful of receiving praise and agreement from other men.
- Learn to test the spirit with those who want to be with you and your family.
- Always ask the question, “does their life match up to what they say?”
- Be bold enough to disconnect relationships that are toxic.
- By casting out the demons they cut the money supply from the masters of the fortune teller.
- Her life style didn’t match up and they knew satan was trying to make the connection and devalue the salvation through Jesus