Course online http://90degreescertification.com/
In Leadership you must Clarify what matters most
- Personal faith
- Spiritual vitality
- Must stay spiritually healthy and whole
- Be careful not to stay busy and forget the intimacy you need with God.
- Character starts with connection with Jesus.
- Have healthy relationships
- In marriage practice (date nights, devotional, prayer time and reflection.
- Safeguard your children to ensure they are having a healthy relationship with you. (Ask questions and learn to listen)
- Take care of your personal health and body.
- Sort them out in order to help you prioritize what is important to handle
- Meditate on the good things that are occurring in your life.
- Look at your problems as opportunities to work on.
- Find activities that provide release in order to take time to gain perspective.
Audit Your Character
- Check your finances and assess the debt. (Do you have a plan)
- How are you handling power? (Are you distributing it or do you control it?
- How is your pride? “Remember submission is better than ammunition?”
- Are you having issues with sexual misconduct? (You are only as sick as your secrets.)
- Ministry won’t develop until you begin to bring to God and seek help in these areas.
- How are you handling unhealthy family relationships?
Be Real with Your Drivers
- Negative drivers are emotions in response to pain that has been inflected on us.
- They create a pattern for how we are coping with other situations.
- For example: People driven by performance could have resulted by having a father that always put them down. Their goal is to seek ways to fulfill that need and possibly reach affirmation from their father.
- Don’t focus on the fire alarm, find out what is causing the fire.
- Refocus- Learn what and who re fuels you:
- Who are your life giving friends you can go back to for support.
- What are life giving activities that you can schedule in 2 to 3 times a month.